Tuesday, February 21, 2017

CASE this Sketch #209

As soon as I saw the sketch for this week's CASE this Sketch Challenge, I knew exactly what die and stamp set to haul out of my stash. Here is what the sketch looks like:


An artist's paint palette was the first thing that popped in my mind and I had yet to crack open my palette die from Paper Smooches that I bought over 3 years ago (yikes!). Here is my simple card using just a few stamps and a die cut shape:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!

Color My World Card
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Paper Smooches & Papertrey Ink
Dies: Paper Smooches
Tools: Stampin' Up! (corner rounder)


4 comments:

  1. In my eyes, this card is a winner.. I love the wood grain and your color pads are so cute. Simple and effective CAS card.. Awesome job thank you for the inspiration.
    Shawna
    TheGrandStampede

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love it! Just perfect for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...